<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3748077157227202946\x26blogName\x3d~++%E9%BE%84%E5%84%BF+~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://baobelinger.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://baobelinger.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-474555408794427513', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
All about Me,Lee's Mummy

♥ Full time working Mummy
♥ A Mummy of 2
♥ As well as a Blogger
♥ Love My Precious SOn & Girl
♥ Love online shopping ♥

♥♥
Archives

Recent Posts
In-plant Lashes
Palau Ubin Trip (2)
♬♪ 2 Day 1 Night - Palau Ubin Trip ♩♫♪♭(1)
Pulau Ubin
中秋节快乐
MEMORY DAYS
⊹⊱✿ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLEE ✿⊰⊹
二人世界
I.L.O.V.E Y.O.U
Prank ? Real ? Or WHAT !!!


Symbol Icon✿

ღ´¯`*·.¸¸ღღ¸¸.·*´¯`ღ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~☆☆ ☇ ☈ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☑ ☒☢ ☸ o(‧'''‧)o≮≯◇┢┦aPpY の MЁ dē *。◕‿◕。あﻬஐ ☜ ☞↔ ↕ ๑۩۞۩๑ ░ ▒ ☏ ☎ ⊙.♨✿* ゚¨(*∩_∩*)゚゚・ ✿.*◎☺ ☻ ►◄ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◐ ◑ ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ☼♣ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ◈ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ の ☆→ ♧£ ❤ 。◕‿◕。 ✎ ✟ ❈ ✿ ~.~ ◕‿-。♧ ぃ £ ❤ 。。✎✟➸✓✔✕✖㊚㊛ ஐ ◊◊◊ ∮§ ﻬ ─═ ゚*ღ* ゚ 囍 〆 ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸·. ╬✎ ✟×°°××°° ☆ ∷ ﹌ ★ ◎ ▶☺ ☻ ► ◄ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◐◑ ↔ ↕ ↘ ☼ ▀▄ █ ▌░ ▒ ▬ ♦ ◊ ◦ ♠ ♣ ┊◈ ☆♂♀ ♥ ♡ ☜ ☞ ☎§♤ ░✿◕‿◕✿░ ๑۩۞۩๑ ⊹⊱✿✿⊰⊹ ☃ ε♡ з ◦¯ω¯◦ *.:。✿。.:* ...❤ 。❤... ✲◕‿◕ ๑•ิ.•ั๑) ๏[-ิิ_•ิ]๏ (◕﹏◕) ⊱✿◕‿◕✿⊰ (◡‿◡✿) (◕〝◕) ◕‿◕ (˙×˙)(◕‿◕✿).❤。◕‿


glitter-graphics.com

Post By Monthly
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
June 2013
October 2014
November 2014




Custom Myspace Clock
Thursday, September 22, 2011 @ 13:48
`Chun Cai Ni Mask

Myspace Blinking Text - http://www.blinkingtextlive.com

Blinking Text - http://www.blinkingtextlive.com

Anyone hear of this brand before?? Maybe some hear maybe some Not.. I come across a forum & saw the ladies selling this ChunCaiNi facial Mask. Is kind of cheap or intent to give it a try.. Guess wat IM IN LOVE WITH IT . Here goin to blog about this product.. Y i like it & how it works on my face..

Myspace Words - http://www.glitterwordslive.com

  • Moistuizing & whitening
  • Skin Beautifyin essence
  • Effective against Wrinkle & Pores
  • Brighten Up skin
  • Penetrates deep into skin and provide nutrition skin.

One of my fav facial mask.. I love the milky smell . Is very watery & the mask really can cover my whole face & even half of my neck Lolx

Glitter Words Live - http://www.glitterwordslive.com

  • Promotes metabolism
  • Relieve skin pressure, Prevent ageing , wrinkle & freckles
  • Oil-Control & Anti Acne

This Sheep Placenta Fruit Mask also my love.. Y ?? Is had a nice fruit smell & same as the sheep Placenta mask. Jus fit onto my face .. U nv try it u nv know Hw nice was it.. & is not cosy !

Myspace Words - http://www.glitterwordslive.com

  • Moisturizing & Whitening
  • Eliminates Acne
  • Dispels Spots
  • Brighten the Skin

24K Gold Mask... Recommend by The seller " LESHIA " ! As i mention to her wat my face/skin type.. So i try !! Is nice too ... All mask have the milky Smell .. It very mild milky smell.

Glitter Words - http://www.glitterwordslive.com

  • Effective against melanin
  • Makes Ur skin Fair & clear
  • Eliminates Wrinkles
  • Active regeneration of Skin Cells

Help my Bro bought 5 pcs of Aloe Vera mask.. Over Week end i stay @ my mum place so i took 1 pcs of it & apply.. I start to fall in love with it.. OKAY it might sound crazy BUT BUT BUT is much refreshing & the smell is nice too.. This time is nt milky smell alrd.. I can only say refreshing Smell.. Is suit for Guy & Girl for the Aloe Vera ! My collegues bought 5 pcs too She aso mention to me She love the smell Haha !! Alot of good feedback of the mask.. So it worth to post & share with all mummy out there & also young girl !! Do no have to waste the $ on other produc.. Which i will post later On.. WHY?? Conti reading it..

Glitter Word Generator - http://www.glitterwordslive.com

  • Whitening & Moisturizing
  • Hydrates & keep ur skin tender
  • Make Ur complextion florid & Fair

Sorry to infrom that for this Biological Ossein Face mask i nv bought & try it.. More info for this mask mayb can send a email to the seller!! Will post about her later on..

Myspace Text - http://www.glitterwordslive.com

  • Prevents Dryness & ageing of ur skin
  • Improves Skin texture
  • Soften Skin & shrinks ur pores

This is 1 of my fav mask as well.. The smell is milky & also very watery.. After using it i feel my skin soften than before & also i really can see my pores is getting smaller.. Of cos nt 1 time u use then see the effect.. I use 2-3 time to see the effect. BUT BUT BUT my collegues bought cattle milk, Pass to her girl.. After apply of 20min.. There really a big differ.. The Face & neck 2 colour lolx.. 1 time she use only & can see the whitening effect lolx. Im not joking as it REAL ! If u dun believe U try it.. As i say is not cosy duo !!!

Glitter Generator - http://www.glitterwordslive.com

  • Supplement nutrients to the skin for revitalization
  • Promotes Metalbolism
  • Relieves Skin Pressure & Eliminates wrinkle

This Collagen Rice LESHIA personal like it very much.. She say she almost use it every day.. Hmm i try 1 pcs to mi i dun really like it.. hahazz

Glitter Word Generator - http://www.glitterwordslive.com

  • Contain Spa Essence
  • Detoxifying effect & alleviate the grease
  • Promotes Skin Cell renewal
  • Whitening & Moisturizing

Spa Essence Sound nice to mi. But till nw i haven try it. ^^ I keep alot of stock of maskssss in my drawer alrd.. Haha is ALOT ~~!! so dare nt buy somemore.. Hmmm mayb can ask LESHIA to give mi a pcs of sample of this mask so i can try Hahazz Good ideal Hor ??

Myspace Words - http://www.glitterwordslive.com

Glitter Word Generator - http://www.glitterwordslive.com
  • Smooth & relax
  • Remove eye Bags & Dark eye Rings

  • Whitening & relaxing
  • Remov Eye bags & Dark eye rings

Love the Cattle Milk eye mask.. It really relaxing & it did reduce my eye bags ^^

Ok here i doin my cattle Milk Mask yesterday night ^^ SORRY if my look scare U hahazz But was talking about MASK not my ugly face ok ^^ !!!! My eye seem werid lei.. Duno wat goes wrong.

This is wat i do before & after doin mask ~~~~~~~~~~~~ !! Place my MASK in fridge & went to Bath ..

  1. Scrub my face ( With out using facial foam Lolx )
  2. Tear open my mask & apply on it.. Best is NIGHT time before slp. But i almost apply 7Pm
  3. Wait for 15-20min . Best to Lie down .. As blood flow back ..
  4. DONE !!!! I use to wash away the essence that leave on my skin. Cos i dun like the sticky feelin.. But this time i massage abit & wipe off usin CottonWool !! Here is my little one.. Im doin my mask he lie on my leg & look & me ... See when i massge my face & wipe off the essence he playing TISSUE !!! I duno where he found it.. Mess my room .. Ok before i end my blog about this brand of mask.. Here goin to show those mask i use before this CHUN CAI NI !!

Myspace Words - http://www.glitterwordslive.com

Stock of ChunCaiNi mask i had... This is only part of it.. More in drawer lolx

Myspace Text - http://www.glitterwordslive.com

Bought from Guardian quite sometime alrd.. I bought 2 of it.. Try once.. Is really contain wine .. I feel my eye so pain.. I put for like less than 10min i wash off alrd.. & keep this mask till now !!

Myspace Text - http://www.glitterwordslive.com

My beauty Diary Mask.. Come with 12 Pcs if not wrong.. I forget alrd.. Pearl Powder Mask .. I left 2 pcs of it.. Before i start using ChuncaiNi i quite like this Mask..

Before ending my blog.. Here im goin to say sometime about CHUNCAINI mask.. Is check with the seller & it all orignated by FRANCE COMPANY .. Is very nice & i love it.. Those who try before i think have the same feelin as mi^^ ! This is her Email.. Buzimummy@gmail.com Is As low as $1.50/pcs for facial Mask Min 5 pcs order.. Can be mix dun worry.. As for Eye mask is $1.00/Pcs Min 10 pcs ~~!!!! Try it.. it worth for money & u dun not have to go down to do facial anymore Hahazzz As for mi i dun do facial ^^ WINK*** She is very friendly & also will try to help u get the right product that suit ur face.. For other ppl Are selling their product but this seller i dun feel & think so.. WHY ?? She is way of friendly & funny Lolx.. She even share tip how she slim down.. She is a mummy of 4 ! To my surprise !! For wat i think i can only say she is selling her service more than product Tat y i love to purchase from her.. She had beautee product instock .. so stay tune !!!

BannerFans.com






Free Counter | Diseño Web
Daisypath Anniversary tickers